Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Encouraging new members

Re: Encouraging new members 01 Mar 2007 22:31 #22530

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Kylie is not very well known in the USA.  Her biggest hit was the Album Fever (2002) and the song "Can't Get You Out of My Head".   She tends to be more known in the Gay Community as well as those who follow British Pop or Dance Music.

In the future try to not post as many posts but try to encompass everything in one reply!
Thank you for your advice, i will try to remember that thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Encourage new members 01 Mar 2007 23:42 #22534

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
We need to get more users... come on people :)
I just thought i would say hello, hope things are going well. Let`s work together on making this site the best ever. deal?

Re: Encouraging new members 03 Mar 2007 01:46 #22549

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Is there anything I can do in my area and/or location to help boost new memberships?

Re: Encouraging new members 03 Mar 2007 02:19 #22551

Just tell your friend about Kylie Minogue and this website :)  If you operate a blog/profile/website put a link in it.

Any effort large or small is appreciated :)

Re: Encouraging new members 03 Mar 2007 02:48 #22554

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
UltimateK, Is there any particular link i should use, please Explain. Hey, what can I Say, I am pretty new at this. bare with me.

Re: Encouraging new members 03 Mar 2007 02:57 #22556

UltimateK, Is there any particular link i should use, please Explain. Hey, what can I Say, I am pretty new at this. bare with me.

www.flykm.com is our link, or www.flykm.com/forum for the forum.  I think the best stuff to say would be "do you know who Kylie is" suggest the pick up Ultimate Kylie CD (its not 2 hard to find at Walmart or Barnes & Nobles.  Tell them they can find out more about Kylie at www.flykm.com.  If you do run into someone that is a Kylie fan then suggest they join the forum.  :)

Re: Encouraging new members 03 Mar 2007 03:02 #22557

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
UltimateKylie, I just want to thank you for all of your help this evening. You have answered all my questions and given me all the info to help me spread the word on Kylie and this site. i like this site and I want to see it grow. Again, I sicerely thank you. Good night.

Re: Encouraging new members 04 Mar 2007 02:50 #22564

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
I am not going to stay on long tonight, it`s been a long 12.30 hour day. From 5;30 am to 6:30 pm. totally exhausted. I hope everyone has a good evening and a great week-end. Ultimate, you`re super. One more small favor.  Will abslut e-mail me a bed time story.  Ha Ha, just joking. good night everyone.

Re: Encouraging new members 05 Mar 2007 16:34 #22574

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Ultimate, Been working long hour, have not had much time to on site. Working on new recruits. This is somewhat off  the subject. In some of the photos we have here to look at, Kylie looks stunning and as beautiful as ever. There are some though where she looks tired . I care for Kylie as much as you or anyone else, but sometimes I wonder if she getting enough rest. we all know she a go-getter, always busy and on the go. I just hope that she is taking some time for herself. After everything she has been through, I sometime wonder if she pushing the envelope. I am concerned.  I saw a co-worker a few years back who would work all the extra hours, never took a day off. regular work-aholic.  Well one day he dropped to the floor and they had to carry him out. Fortunately, he lived. But it made me start to wonder back then that life is way too short. i just hope she is taking breaks from everything.

Re: Encouraging new members 05 Mar 2007 18:50 #22575

Ultimate, Been working long hour, have not had much time to on site. Working on new recruits. This is somewhat off  the subject. In some of the photos we have here to look at, Kylie looks stunning and as beautiful as ever. There are some though where she looks tired . I care for Kylie as much as you or anyone else, but sometimes I wonder if she getting enough rest. we all know she a go-getter, always busy and on the go. I just hope that she is taking some time for herself. After everything she has been through, I sometime wonder if she pushing the envelope. I am concerned.  I saw a co-worker a few years back who would work all the extra hours, never took a day off. regular work-aholic.  Well one day he dropped to the floor and they had to carry him out. Fortunately, he lived. But it made me start to wonder back then that life is way too short. i just hope she is taking breaks from everything.

This has really been discussed before, and I know that Kylie, her Family, and her Doctors are just as worried as everyone else.  We just have to trust that Kylie is taking the correct medical advice.  Kylie has always been a work-aholic, I don't think that will change.  She loves what she is doing and her fans.  There is no doubt about that.

At the end of the day, we are not Kylie's doctors.  So speculation is crazy.  And yes you can be tired after a tour or after a hard day at work, even if your perfectly healthy.  And Kylie is healthy now and is monitered by her doctors.
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Who's online

We have 32 guests and no members online