Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Encouraging new members

Re: Encouraging new members 08 Mar 2007 19:22 #22582

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
UltimateK,  I am still working on new recruits for this site, but I just had to let you and the rest of the staff know that, it has been a long long time since I have felt this way about contributing to such a well-worthy cause. ( this site and support for Kylie). I want to do what ever I can to make this site the best ever.  When you go into something such as this, you have to have a good positive feeling about it or it will never work. Lately, my gut instinct is telling to go for it and I have not felt better. I have even dedicated my-space site solely to Kylie. Not to take away from this site , but to encourage more to join this site. And best of all, I am having a blast doing this. Just wanted you folks to know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Encouraging new members 09 Mar 2007 04:48 #22583

Thanx for the update :)

Re: Encouraging new members 14 Mar 2007 16:47 #22597

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
UltimateKylie, again, just a suggestion. I have noticed there are four Kylie websites (that I know of).  kylie.com, flykn.com, kylie minogue.com lalala forum and kylie minogue website the largest online resource. I am registered with all of them, (I spend most of my time in flykm, I find this is the best) Has kylie or the staff ever considered combining all four into maybe two large official sites? with, let say only one user.  and pass. to log-in to both sites? one site will have all your blogs, chat and forums etc. The other will be more the latest news, registration, log-in. The official homepage, more or less. And Of Course Fly Kylie Minogue Will Be The Official HomePage.  Again Ultimate, this is just a suggestion. Actually, It will be one large official website just broke up into two sections.  I personally think it would be more simplified and organized. and as for you, An administrator to the site, it may make your job a bit easier. you wont be bouncing around from site to site. You will have everything all in one package. maybe I`m wrong, who knows.  Anyway, have a great day.

Re: Encouraging new members 14 Mar 2007 17:04 #22598

Kylie.com is the only Official Kylie website.  All other websites including FlyKM.com are fan run.  Each website is unique and brings its own qualities.  I started this website as an alternative to SayHey.co.uk and Kylie.com

I hope this site and forum are a great resource to people around the world.  I want a place where people can be geniune, discuss and disagree, and be upto date.  I pride myself in having published 'Official' news before Kylie.com's webmaster managed.

Re: Encouraging new members 14 Mar 2007 23:17 #22605

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
I pride myself in having published 'Official' news before Kylie.com's webmaster managed.

That's awesome! Although I have noted that .com is usually last to know. Before you started FlyKM.com many users at .com used to say this, and get all their info from SayHey.

Re: Encouraging new members 16 Apr 2007 02:00 #22898

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Alright everyone, it is time to get to work (and have fun) We all have a (fun) job to do this years and do we all know what that is?        I can`t hear you!!!          That`s right, we are going work with UltimateKylie and our brand spanking new moderator CharSaysRelax to make this THE BEST KYLIE SITE EVER.

Re: Encouraging new members 16 Apr 2007 02:03 #22899

• CharSaysRelax
  • Platinum Member
  • On a mission to create more forum activity!!
Alright everyone, it is time to get to work (and have fun) We all have a (fun) job to do this years and do we all know what that is?        I can`t hear you!!!           That`s right, we are going work with UltimateKylie and our brand spanking new moderator CharSaysRelax to make this THE BEST KYLIE SITE EVER.

Yes I agree! With a bit of work, we can make flykm.com one of the best Kylie fansites around!  ;D

Re: Encouraging new members 16 Apr 2007 02:06 #22900

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
This, is one of my dreams

Re: Encouraging new members 16 Apr 2007 02:09 #22901

• CharSaysRelax
  • Platinum Member
  • On a mission to create more forum activity!!
This, is one of my dreams

Sounds a bit familar ;)

Re: Encouraging new members 18 Apr 2007 00:44 #22914

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
How are you all feeling tonight? Is everybody ready to get this party started? By the raise of replies, how many of us want this site to be the greatest Kylie site ever?    All those in favor raise your reply!!    :)    :)
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Who's online

We have 77 guests and no members online