Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Anime Backpack, animebackpacks.com, backpack

Best Anime Backpack, animebackpacks.com, backpack 25 Jun 2021 07:52 #27473

• WilliamR
  • Elite Member

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

The limited edition of the release adds a box with an exclusive illustration (pictured above) by character designer Akira Matsushima, as well as an inner jacket (pictured below) illustrated by ufotable. The main cast members Natsuki Hanae (Tanjirō Kamado), Akari Kitō (Nezuko Kamado), Hiro Shimono (Zenitsu Agatsuma), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibira), and Satoshi Hino (Kyōjurō Rengoku) provided an audio commentary track.

Mamoru Miyano and Nana Mizuki perform the opening theme song "ABC Taisō" (ABC Exercise) as their respective characters. Mamoru Miyano performs the ending theme song "Dream On."

The new characters include (bottom row, first four from left to right) Tasuku Hatanaka as Ryūsuke Domon, Tomo Muranaka as Miyako Kyōzuka, Kento Itō as Shigeru Sakamoto, and Wataru Hatano as Heiji Bandō.

animebackpacks.com
Best Anime Backpack

Evangelion 3.0+1.0 finally opened in Japan after being delayed twice due to the coronavirus pandemic on March 8, breaking franchise records on the first day and eventually becoming the highest-grossing film in the franchise in Japan in less than a month, then the highest-grossing worldwide in 35 days, and finally the 10th highest-grossing anime film in Japan of all-time. It is the longest film in the franchise (not including compilations or special screenings). An updated version of the film, Evangelion 3.0+1.01, was released in Japanese theaters on June 12. There is no word yet on an international release of the film.

Fantasista, Inc.'s Manga Planet manga subscription service announced on Monday that it has licensed Yumi Sudo's Miyako Bijin Yawa (Miyako's Night Tales) manga.

Nakai says, "I am very excited to be a part of HeroAca, which is a globally popular series. My character Flect plots terrorism with the belief of saving humanity. He is a hero of the wrong side, so to speak. I'll do my best to make him a realistic antagonist that is appropriate for the story to deliver in this age of conflicting values."

Blood Blockade Battlefront: Blitz Along Alone will run from October 22 - October 31, 2021, at The Galaxy Theatre venue in Shinagawa City, Tokyo, Japan and from November 04 - November 07, 2021, at the Umeda Arts Theater Drama City venue in Chayamachi, Kita Ward, Osaka, Japan.backpack
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Who's online

We have 25 guests and no members online