Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!!

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 13 Nov 2006 01:11 #22164

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
I reckon banish the stupid b!tch who came and sat in the seat next to me on Saturday night (even though she didn't pay for it) and then kept elbowing me.

I was trying not to stand in Mel's way (since she couldn't stand up and all) and this silly moron kept pushing me. I kept kicking her foot though... Oops. Not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 13 Nov 2006 01:49 #22168

Damn... maybe you should have nudged her and asked her to be more careful.  Some people can be real insensitive at the concerts :(

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 13 Nov 2006 11:19 #22192

• kylie0528
  • Elite Member
I reckon banish the stupid b!tch who came and sat in the seat next to me on Saturday night (even though she didn't pay for it) and then kept elbowing me.

I was trying not to stand in Mel's way (since she couldn't stand up and all) and this silly moron kept pushing me. I kept kicking her foot though... Oops. Not.

Oh for godness sake, she didn't pay for the ticket at all??!! Am I right?? :o

BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate any freeriders!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Good on you for kicking her foot, I reckon I would have thrown her back to the Kylie's backstage!! >:(

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 13 Nov 2006 21:08 #22206

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
No, she didn't pay for gold class seating... I paid $140... She paid around $80.

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 14 Nov 2006 08:40 #22211

• kylie0528
  • Elite Member
Still, the situation is like you paid for economic class for a flight but for some strange reason, you are updated to the first class... :-\

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 29 Mar 2007 00:16 #22648

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
I am banishing the stupid show this Sunday night on channel 10 about the search for the new Pussycat Doll.... everything about it just seems so wrong.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 04 Apr 2007 17:10 #22704

• Rex
I have crappy dial up!!!! So when people post massive pictures or .gif's... I'm here for hours trying to load them!!!  >:(
A very BIG sorry!!!!! But pardon me while I laugh??  :o ;D ;D ;D  Change immediately BB!!! Unless you are moving in the next twelve months? It's like entering Heaven early!! I suffered with Dial-Up for many years, cos I was too cheap & nasty to get Broadband!!! (Hey two B's!!! BB!! ) Telstra & Optus were just too expensive!!! Then finally, last October I think, I changed to BB for $19.95 per month for a period of 12 months. But with limits. On downloading. So I jumped up to $29.95 per month, with 300 Meg download limit. But....not enough, so I jumped up to $39.95 per month , which is perfect with 2 Gig Download, plenty for me!!! Also, Optus upgraded their broadband speed without charging me anything extra, it was a Free Upgrade!! My Internet speed is now, 10 Megabits/sec !!! Compared to 56kbits/sec Dial-Up!!! Really, Bumblebee, if you aint moving for 12 months, get Broadband!! It's great!!!  A song, say 4 Meg, takes about 5 seconds to download!!! LOL!!
I would love to have PayTV too but, I'm not rich enough. Oh yes, I have my Telephone also with Optus, so I got a special package Deal for Broadband!!  I can recommend Optus, even when I had Dial-Up, with another ISP, I heard about Otptus's Awards they won each year for best Customer Service!! There were a few minor Hiccups with Optus, but mine is working perfectly now!! You know how big a file with say 40 Megabytes is?? Well it can download on broadband in about 2.5 minutes!!! True!!! ALSO, Videos are GREAT to watch with Broadband too, no buffer loading crap!!!! Smooth and just like TV!!!  Note: Print the above to give to your Parents!!! If you are with Telstra or whoever, I'm sure they would have a similar deal!!! Only, if you talk them into it, you must be seen to be using it, cos money is money! If you have other siblings in the house, that increases its benefits!
We are almost near the UK Broadband speeds now!! Also, IF you don't use the Internet much, then the $19.95 per month plan might be best for you?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 04 Apr 2007 17:13 #22705

• Rex
I have to wait for two hours to load a three minutes video!! >:(
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Sorry Brian!!! Refer my above Post to BumbleBee about Broadband!!!
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2007 17:16 by Rex.

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 04 Apr 2007 17:41 #22706

• Rex
My List:    Banish:

1. Telstra. (Well, maybe just ALL the staff & replace them with Japanese people who do a better job!!! )
2.  Garlic Bread Appetisers at Restaurants. I love them, but you fill up on them and can't finish the Main course later on!!  >:( >:(
3. All Dial Ups (Internet ) everywhere! People who refuse to scrap them should be put in Retirement Villages!
4. All Maccas Ads, Health Insurance Ads, Roof Tiling Ads, Tampon Ads, Thrush Ads, on TV.
5. Blue Heelers!! I know, it's off TV now, but someone please burn the tapes??
6. Computer Voice Answering Services that ask you to please repeat 500 times, and talk like your kindergarden Teacher!!! "I'm sorry, what was that again please?"
7.  "We Value Your Service and will be with you shortly".  **Boring Music Plays for 20 minutes!!**
8. The Complaints Person for Australia Post (beat ya Brian!!!) ;D ;D
9. Girls who say "No"!! (When I ask them for a date!! )  :'( :'( :'(
10. Birthdays alone!!  :'( :(
11. Holidays alone.  I could go on & on, there's a Theme here!!! ;) ;D

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 04 Apr 2007 18:35 #22708

Thats quite a big list.  Personally I love Garlic Bread... at Olive Garden here in the US they have a great deal, for Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks.  All you can eat!!

I agree... Dialup should be illegal.
I use a DVR, so I don't watch adverts.

I do feel sorry for those in the UK or Australia that have download limits.  In the US broadband is sold on speed with Unlimited Download.  One HD Movie download on the 360 is like 5GB... I would be royally screwed if there was a download cap.
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Who's online

We have 33 guests and no members online