Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 07 Apr 2007 11:33 #22790

• Elektra
  • The leaves are changing colour...
- Fernando Alonso

- the highschool door keeper who keeps asking for my report card to let me inside

- people who push you around inside the bus and still blame you that they don't have room

- FC Steaua Bucuresti

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 09 Apr 2007 00:38 #22814

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
Monkey Boy

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 1843

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 09 Apr 2007 05:59 #22822

• Rex
People will THROW sticks & rocks at me for this:

BANNISH:

ALL receptionists!!!      Please? Please?? Japanese Engineers, please invent a Robot Receptionist with "ANY" brain??? Use an old XT computer if you have to, but please put a decent brain into it to act as full time Receptionist at the Front Desk of EVERY company world wide!!!  Why are ALL receptionsts clones of "Betty" from "Hey Dad??"

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 10 Apr 2007 00:26 #22841

• BumbleBee
  • Elite Member
  • Agh
They should use a Commodore 64!!! hehe.

I was thinking of taking a break from nursing for a while to do secretarial duties (just anything to get away from hospitals for a little while)...

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 10 Apr 2007 07:22 #22848

• Rex
They should use a Commodore 64!!! hehe.

I was thinking of taking a break from nursing for a while to do secretarial duties (just anything to get away from hospitals for a little while)...
You could ask your hospital for a position in Admin maybe? Thats secretarial and not on the front line? Or not far enough away?  Approx. a ten week training course and you could be an Agents Rep. in Real Estate sales!! Lots of girls do that! I wanted to get into that, but I didn't have the money to do the training course. I was broke!  Very long hours though.

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 10 Apr 2007 10:12 #22849

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Fire all supervisors and managers who have no brains, which could be quite a few. They are all getting paid big-bucks for what?

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 10 Apr 2007 17:42 #22853

Fire all supervisors and managers who have no brains, which could be quite a few. They are all getting paid big-bucks for what?

I couldn't agree more.  The amount of managers that have no brains is astounding.  BANISHED!!

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 11 Apr 2007 13:02 #22855

• Rex
Banish:

How about Managers who don't help their employees?

ALL GOOD managers, are supposed to help and assist or get aid or provide training for ANY employee under them who is having difficulty!!! Senior Managers expect their lower line Managers to do this!! So does Human Resources Dept. if you have one!! Some lower Managers just abuse and criticise their staff without trying to help them!! They have the old Scrooge mentallity!!  I think there is much Merit in the Japanese Sword philosophy, a bad Manager should committ hari curry!!! :)

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 30 Apr 2007 01:52 #22977

• KylieUSA
  • Elite Member
Banish anyone who says they are a true Kylie Minogue fan and that they just love her and her music and then they turn and ask you if you will burn a Showgirl/Homecoming Cd for them. In my book, these are not true dedicated fans.    Oust them.....................(show your support, BUY the Cds)

Re: Banish whatever annoys you!!!!!! 30 Apr 2007 11:55 #22978

• CharSaysRelax
  • Platinum Member
  • On a mission to create more forum activity!!
I think we need to banish the term "true Kylie fan". Really, there is no such thing. If you like her music, you are just as much a fan than someone who collects every single little Kylie item. I am not a collector, but I do have most Kylie albums and DVD's. I don't buy singles and every little Kylie item simply because I do not have the money to do so. It doesn't mean I don't love Kylie any less at all ;) I would probably ask someone to burn a CD for me if I wanted it and couldn't afford it.
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

Who's online

We have 81 guests and no members online